This is a unique opportunity to gain industry knowledge of ECO and Green Deal funding and the processes of this directly from one of the BIG 6 energy providers!
The day will provide information on:
- Home Heating Cost Reduction Obligations (HHCRO);
- Carbon Emissions Reduction Obligation (CERO); and
- Community Savings Carbon Obligation (CSCO).
We are hosting a one day seminar ‘HOW TO ACCESS ECO FUNDING?’ in Liverpool on Friday 29th November 2013.
The event is for:
- Registered Social Landlords;
- Private Landlords;
- Owner Occupiers;
- Installer Organisations; and
- Businesses seeking to become Installer organisations.
Attend this event if you want to know more about ECO/Green Deal and the benefits it can have on communities, individuals, businesses and the environment. With guest speakers from Eon (energy company) and Eldonian Group Limited (ECO Fund Managers North West Region), join us for information sharing, opportunities, questions and answers and networking!
Date: Friday 29th November 2013
Duration: One Day (10am to 3pm)
For further information or to book your place, call us on 01512075181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org